1) Position of Lot- Coach faces north on the lot; you are never exposed to the extreme heat from the sun coming through the front windshield. Afternoon shade on the patio. Quite back (south) wall area of park.
2) Starting at the front of the lot, there is adequate parking in front of the motorhome for your car or SUV. Beside that is the hospitality area, with small table, 2 chairs, 2 ottomans, umbrella and rock/ bubbler water feature.
3) Next is the casita, which includes a tiled shower and flooring, toilet and sink. “Frigidaire” stacked washer/ dryer, custom cabinets including tall clothes closet and large countertop including window mounted air conditioning and heat. Minimum space between the coach slide outs and casita wall is 10 feet, which allows the motor coach double awnings to extend fully, without toughing casita. Plenty of room on patio side for lounging & work, etc.
4) Next is the custom designed outdoor kitchen and wet bar area for entertaining, including large BBQ with 2 side burners & built in Oven and rotisserie. Six bar stools and 2 umbrellas (one cantilevered) included. 5) Beyond that is a recently built (Nov 2014) 300 sq ft indoor/ outdoor shade structure for tv viewing & visiting, etc. 4 individually remote-controlled screens to keep out inclimate weather in the winter months. Ceiling paddle fan, indirect ceiling lighting, plus canned lights, all dimmable. Motion detector light, natural gas plumbed fire pit and table. Electric heater in ceiling. All furniture included.
6) Beyond the shade structure is a spot- lit rock waterfall.
7) Rock facia accents throughout lot. Illuminated, fully landscaped front, side and rear yards including nine queen palms and 2 tall MCC Palms.
8) Lot designed for outdoor living and is a great “Party Lot.”
9) Total Invented in the Lot is $350,000.00
Additional furniture etc. on the lot: Small round black wrought iron bistro table with two black wrought iron chairs, 2 mid-size rocking chairs, 3 portable propane heaters (with tanks).